Rehabs are facilities that provide care and treatment to clients in a residential setting. clients stay at the treatment centers for the duration of the treatment program. Depending on the level of care at the facility and the severity of the addiction, treatment may either be short-term or long-term.
The benefits of an drug rehab are that you are separated from physical triggers and distractions, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
Residential Drug Rehab Features
This in-house treatment facility is a private facility specially designed to treat clients with a more compassionate and personalized approach.
Evidence-based therapies are research-supported, science-based, and have a record of observed successful outcomes. The following techniques are used in addiction treatment.
- REBT (Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy): Talk therapy that replaces irrational, self-defeating thoughts with better, more positive thoughts.
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy): Talk therapy that focuses on changing how you think about people, places, and situations so you can better cope with them.
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing): A psychotherapy technique that desensitizes clients to past traumatic events by presenting images and therapy.
Now is the time to seek help. Call us today.
Drug addiction recovery is a long-term process that doesn’t end when you leave the rehab facility. Before you go, we refer you to an intensive outpatient program (IOP) for aftercare to maintain sobriety after rehab. Aftercare entails:
- Individual and group counseling sessions.
- Equipping you with coping practices and skills to help you maintain sobriety.
- Support groups.
- Sober living arrangements.
- Ongoing monitoring and follow-up calls.
The main aim of alumni support is to strengthen your recovery. The alumni program will provide you with encouragement and hope from others who empathize and understand your struggles.
Alumni support offers hotlines, email and social media connections where you can reach out and get help if you’re in a crisis.
Evidence Based Therapies Are Essential for Recovery
Specialized Drug Treatment
Below are the reasons why our residential drug rehab is effective:
- Successful outcomes.
- Personalized care, attention, and treatment to our clients.
- Medical detox programs that are closely monitored by our qualified professionals to ensure that the process is as safe as possible.
- Short-term and long-term rehab programs, depending on your needs.
- Specialized attention and treatment for co-occurring disorders.
- Relapse prevention activities to help you maintain your sobriety.
- Family involvement to support you in your recovery journey.
- Referral to aftercare programs after you’ve completed rehab.
What Should You Expect in A Drug Rehab?
Our residential rehab is very organized and structured. A typical day will involve:
- An early meeting with a therapist or counselor after a wholesome and healthy breakfast.
- After lunch, intensive treatment and therapeutic sessions commence.
- In the afternoon, you will have free time for a few hours where you can choose an activity of your liking.
- After dinner, you will participate in a short group meeting before bedtime.
Should You Go to A Drug Rehab?
Rehab programs offer intensive treatment programs. They allow you to focus on your recovery without distractions.
Consider drug rehab if you are struggling with:
Are alcohol and drugs ruining your life?
FIND HELP NOW
Paying for Drug Rehab
A lot of insurance companies cover part of the cost of drug rehabilitation. Some cover the entire cost. The easiest way to know if your insurance scheme will cover your drug rehab treatment is by contacting us. Our recovery experts will liaise directly with your insurance company to evaluate your out-of-pocket costs and any other benefits.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886